Blackfeather Woods Bite me, banana man
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her brothers, while all of them were unique in their own way, there was one thing they had in common; they were awfully quiet most of the time. Atshen talked only few words, Keelut could never stop giggling which gave him little time to actually say something and her little brother barely talked at all. Astrid often wondered if it was her that was in the wrong, but why did the grown-ups talk so much then? Damien always talked a lot... But he did not matter anymore. He was gone. As gone as the stars in the sky - but Astrid knew they would return.

One ear, the one closest to the advancing form of her youngest brother, twitched and perked while her muzzle kept facing nothing in particular. Why did her brothers feel the need to watch her as if she were the crazy one? Still, she did not like being alone anymore and was glad for Abraxas' silent presence. She wondered.

Abraxas? She called his name, her voice not as squeaky as a month ago but still feminine. She motioned for him to come closer if he wanted, and if he did not, she would later come to him. She needed to know. 
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Bite me, banana man - by Nocturnal - December 26, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Abraxas - December 26, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Nocturnal - December 26, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Abraxas - December 26, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Nocturnal - December 26, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Abraxas - December 27, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Nocturnal - December 27, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Abraxas - December 27, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Nocturnal - December 27, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Abraxas - December 27, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Bite me, banana man - by Nocturnal - December 27, 2016, 02:49 PM