Golden Glade Diet of the Century
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded curtly as Shalon reinstated the fact that recruitment was very important. "Something we all need to partake in but especially those of us in positions of authority. The more paws we can have to help hunt the better. I know it is slightly counter productive in the respect that it means more mouths to feed but...I don't know what else to do," she spoke trying not to sound as hopeless as she felt speaking those words.

Aspen frowned as Shalon completely shot down the Queens idea explaining that wolves were not allowed to leave their young. "We have to do something!" the queen said frustration evident in her tone. She was not angry at Shalon and she hoped the fae new that. It was just a difficult situation with little solution. The queen wouldn't give up that easily however. "Only the mothers who's pups are old enough to be left alone for short periods of time Shalon. Myself specifically, and the fathers that are present could join as well. Sylvas and Alder. Surely they wouldn't mind if it meant food for the kids," she stated staring momentarily into the water. "Besides, if I go to hunt with you guys, Heartha and Eden will both still be in the tunnels. My kids would be fine.." she finished.

She didn't mean to say Heartha was not capable of hunting as her pups were nearly the same age. It was just, she didn't seem like she would be the kind of mother that would want to let her pups be alone. Perhaps that made her a better mother than the queen but at this point Aspen just thought she was doing what was best.

"I don't know about you, but I don't have another alternative. I don't know what else we can do.." she stated staring at her paws for a moment. This side of being an alpha was not easy. The part where you had to ask someone else for help, or the part where you didn't know how to solve a problem.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM