Golden Glade Diet of the Century
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon frowned, still shaking her head. "And who would you propose stay to keep them safe?" Shalon knew that a large hunt was in order, a hunt that might not take only a few hours. "You are proposing that all able bodied wolves leave the area, in search of food? So what happens when we are gone for days at a time and a lone wolf happens upon our rendevous site?" Shalon continued to shake her head pacing, she didn't care if the Queen was made at her or not, well not right now she didn't.

"Aspen." Shalon spoke firmly, "Could you live with yourself if something happened while you were gone? Could your pups forgive you if you leave them and never return?" She had a tear in her eye, the questions bombarding her own mind. Shalon having still yet to forgive her mother for her own misfortunate past. "For the meal we are looking for, I doubt we will be back within the hour. We could be gone a few days. There is no point in going if you are only going to be distracted." Shalon had never spoken out of turn, or disagreed with either the King or Queen before, but this... this was to close to Shalon, to her past, and she couldn't bear if the pups in her pack grew up like she had. They couldn't be left motherless.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM