Golden Glade Diet of the Century
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Taking a shaky breath Shalon exhaled softly, calming her beating heart. "You're not stupid Aspen, you are just concerned for you children. I'm hear to make sure you don't DO anything stupid." Shalon smiled softly, although it didn't quite reach her eyes. Softly she nodded her head, before looking back at the pale Queen. "I will go, with Sylvas. If he is willing." Shalon paused for just a moment solidifying her plan in her head,  "We are both strong and able, although not hunters we can get the job done. That will leave the mothers with their children, Freya and Alder if something goes wrong." That made the most sense, if she could she would have taken Freya, but Shalon wasn't sure if her fram was suited to the large game hunting she was hoping to accomplish with Sylvas.

"I would say as long as Alder and Freya don't stray to far from the tunnels it should all be fine." Shalon wasn't all that concerned about an attack or an intruder, but you never know. It was always better to be prepared. Shalon looked up to Aspen, hoping that this plan made sense. They could bring back a ton, but they could bring enough to get by before heading out again, and again, and again. This was the best plan Shalon could think of. She knew it would be easier if they had more wolves around, especially a hunter.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 21, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 26, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Diet of the Century - by Shalon - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM