Ravensblood Forest i don't say much
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
As the only Oidhre the pack had, Chusi felt as important as leadership. Whoever called on their borders would be faced also with her presence. She was not a child that enjoyed doing nothing - she needed adventure and others in her small and humble life. Silently, she had hoped for Ingram to drop by again, but that had not happened unfortunately. She... missed him. Not as she missed Lotte and Szymon, no, this was another kind of missing someone. Ingram was so unpredictable (less for her, since she had taken the time to get to know him more than others had) that she knew that one day he could be gone. Not dead, just gone.

She sprinted to the borders where an unfamiliar male and female stood and she frowned. The male smelled of The Family, but the female did not. What was going on? She approached with a high tail and a raised head, but it was obvious that she did not only do it for show. She was fairly humble, and would not have acted like this if it had not been her place to do so. Mornin'. She greeted, joining the male's side to look upon the female closer. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i don't say much - by Tacita - December 26, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Armand - December 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - December 28, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - December 29, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Arturo - January 02, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - January 02, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - January 03, 2017, 09:12 PM