Ravensblood Forest I'm taking full control this time
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
She complied and instead of feeling victory all the gangster felt was a twist of guilt in his gut. “Good,” Spilled from betwixt his lips, the deep, smoky timbre of his voice satisfied though it was followed by a tiny, nearly inaudible sigh. “I expect things of you as heir, not because I’m trying to be tyrant but because I want you to be able to lead and lead properly. Regardless, the lockdown is only temporary. I’ve set something up with a Donnelaith wolf about the mountain,” He gestured to it with a small jab of his muzzle. “She told me she’d be willing to take you up. When the lockdown ends I will see if she wishes to take you and you can go with me to meet her.” It was kind of an awkward time to speak about the surprise to her but he figured it might help to …lighten the iron fist he’d taken hold of Teaghlaigh into.

Arturo’s brow furrowed when Chusi said that she thought Ingram liked her because he treated her like dirt. The fact that anyone dared to treat Chusi like “dirt” was enough to cause the coy wolf’s hackles to bristle. Arturo disagreed. Then again, he had never treated any woman like dirt, then he reminded himself that he was cut from a different cloth. “I have never treated any woman of my fancy like dirt.” Arturo told her simply and though he was troubled by Chusi’s attraction to wolves that he didn’t think to be appropriate for her he let the conversation switch to Lotte, careful not to be swept away by his daughter’s evident excitement. “I don’t know for sure, I haven’t asked,” Arturo reminded her gently. “It’s up to you, if she would accept me, if she becomes your mother or not, but if she does accept you would need to stop calling her your big sister.” Arturo informed her, dreading that he might have to explain it to her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 11, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 12, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 12, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 16, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 17, 2016, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 19, 2016, 03:41 PM