Ravensblood Forest i don't say much
49 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
The first to arrive was Sasi, her friend from the recent past. She was happy to see a familiar face, but dared not approach with surplus affection as she would've liked to. A nod to affirm that she was the angel he once knew, then without a thought, she took a step forward and whimpered for him to do the same so that they might be able to nuzzle each other in a warm embrace. Then, before she could move any further, a proud young woman -- not much younger than Djehanne herself, but farther from her age than any of her other companions -- came forward and gave a friendly greeting. If her stance hadn't been so obviously dominant, Djehanne might've thought she was just another friendly stranger.

She looked to Sasi, as if to confirm that he would vouche for her, should the need arise. Then, Djehanne was focused on the other woman with a warm smile whipped across her maw. Her paws began scratching at the ground as she felt the excitement of meeting someone new bubble up inside of her; it took most of her energy to keep it all contained. A small chuff was how she responded to the greeting, but then she was standing still and relaxed once again.
Messages In This Thread
i don't say much - by Tacita - December 26, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Armand - December 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - December 28, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - December 29, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Arturo - January 02, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - January 02, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - January 03, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - January 04, 2017, 08:27 AM