Shimmering Sands Learning to love the bomb
137 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He snagged the meat mid-air, chomping down on it without hesitation. When he mentioned he could sit and beg, she smirked. When he mentioned that she looked like "one of those squirrely things," Chip rolled her eyes. "Probably why my really boring parents named me after one. I'm Chipmunk. Also known as 'one of those squirrely things.'" Her parents had exactly zero imagination when it came to naming their children, and Chip had already decided that she would not be carrying on that tradition. She planned to name her children stupid, meaningless things like Norbert.

"You look like a Norbert," Chip added. In fact, when she said it out loud, it made her feel like that could actually be his name. He looked more and more like a Norbert with each passing second. Chip took another bite out of the beaver (eheheh) and tossed it toward him. "So, Norbert, do you always make jokes to strangers in order to get free food?"

He scoffed at her dumb joke and walked off, causing Chip to scoff even harder as she turned in the other direction to leave.
Messages In This Thread
Learning to love the bomb - by Chip - December 22, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: learning to love the bomb - by Foster - December 22, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: learning to love the bomb - by Chip - December 23, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: learning to love the bomb - by Foster - December 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: learning to love the bomb - by Chip - December 28, 2016, 09:14 PM