The Sunspire go straight at the sun
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
Far lighter, more pleasant, but unmistakably grounded even still, Inari kept thinking it didn't quite feel real. It was in the simple gestures and the most subtle of shifts that he was comfortable, so when he didn't find himself rebuked where he reached, he let it continue, and the fond smirk to curve his lips. Less and less, he bothered to hide it.

So it would seem there would be no explanation, and with this, he was fine. Mystery and all, it just was, like a great many things in his life and this one was far, far from the worst.

When Warbone tilted his head, minty eyes followed with a narrowing squint in the direction of his claim -- as he'd always imagined him to have one, somehow, so this information settled so easily. The words were heavy to his ears, but because they were full and hearty, not worth dreading somehow. Distantly he tried to recall anything he knew of the land tucked among the range, although his trips through it had evidently been relatively nondescript in the past.

His tail switched gently, somehow pleased to know this when packs usually curdled his blood, but further talk of winter brought a tired little exhale. He was not looking forward to it, even if the Spire was a helpful boon to his mood. "For a bit, if I may.To return to the mountain was my first goal, from here.. I will rest, scout on, see where I can be without incident." Accordingly enough, his breath hung in a wisp on the cold. "A lot depends on what winter does." he murmured, touched faintly in sadness. He couldn't travel as well, it was cold, and he alone he was disadvantaged -- winter's cruelty would determine how much it would weigh against him.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
go straight at the sun - by Inari - October 06, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: go straight at the sun - by Warbone - October 13, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: go straight at the sun - by Inari - October 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: go straight at the sun - by Warbone - October 26, 2016, 02:00 AM
RE: go straight at the sun - by Inari - November 14, 2016, 02:46 AM
RE: go straight at the sun - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: go straight at the sun - by Inari - December 04, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: go straight at the sun - by Warbone - December 19, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: go straight at the sun - by Inari - December 29, 2016, 02:37 AM