Larksong Grotto make ten men feel like one hundred
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
he took his sweet time, and when he wanted to look at her, looked her right in the eye. the fur on her shoulders bristled, and as he drew nearer he spoke like he was trying to mend a broken relationship. he was trying to be subtle, but she was not subtle. Jhala was blunt and crude and offended, and those things didn't mix. "no," she said lowly, baring her teeth. "you don't get to come into my home like some fuckin' almighty power and then treat me like i'm the problem. you are my subordinate, and i don't want to hear a fuckin' thing from you about the wrong foot," she growled, her tail lashing out behind her. her legs were locked and braced, as if she was expected to be pummeled. he was, after all, the bad guy here, and no bad guy had ever wasted an opportunity to attack. her gaze was locked on his, pupils dilated to small dots as her amber eyes burned a golden red in the sun. this was not a man she trusted, and not a man she wanted to 'talk things over' with.
Messages In This Thread
make ten men feel like one hundred - by Daniel - December 20, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: make ten men feel like one hundred - by Jhala - December 23, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: make ten men feel like one hundred - by Daniel - December 29, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: make ten men feel like one hundred - by Jhala - December 29, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: make ten men feel like one hundred - by Daniel - January 03, 2017, 07:47 PM
RE: make ten men feel like one hundred - by Jhala - January 04, 2017, 07:48 PM