Ravensblood Forest My heart is Home with you
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
in lieu of keeping to the posting order please allow me to reply first next time. thank you! :-) so the new posting order is: olive, dakarai & arturo if rachel wants to pop @Olive in as more than just a lingering presence or not. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo did not take kindly to the curl of Dakarai’s lips and a low warning growl slipped from betwixt the coy wolf’s parted lips, exposing his teeth, his tail curling over his back in a display of clear and indisputable dominance. He was Ceannasach and if Dakarai wanted to keep his face he would do well to remember himself both in his presence and those higher than him in the Family. Insubordination was not tolerated by Arturo Fearghal. “You are among Family now, Dakarai but you should always remember your place. Accident or not I do not tolerate insubordination.” Because it could so easily fall into the disgraced rank until he did remember who he was curling his lip at. Arturo was not afraid to make those hard decisions but hoped that he would not be forced to. With his piece spoken Arturo let it drop, sure that either Dakarai would remember or he would not; and if he did not then Arturo would be forced to take the necessary courses of action to ensure that he did remember.

Arturo was silent as Dakarai spoke his monologue, capitalizing upon Furiosa’s death. He mourned his red herring but life kept on and so must Teaghlaigh. They could not be stuck frozen in time. They had to keep moving forward, to continue living their lives. If Arturo was the kind of man to believe in bad omens he might have lingered upon the connection Dakarai was trying to make. He did not believe in luck or any sort of destiny. They were in charge of their own fates, they carved their own paths in life…and they made their own enemies. “Are you saying you should be tried as a suspect in her death?” Arturo knew that Dakarai hadn’t done it. The scent that lingered was entirely unfamiliar, disassociated from any pack and very much lone. According to Palisander neither of their allies had any idea who he might have been and thus Arturo was forced the leave the case unsolved. He doubted he would ever know the identity of Furiosa’s murderer and though the need to strike for justice burned within the Ceannasach’s heart he had to be sure that he was going for the right man.

It was a mystery as it was like to remain. “I do not believe in ill omens, or luck or anything of the sort. I never have and I never will. So unless her death was truly your fault cease trying to find a connection where there is none.” Arturo was blunt with his words, but he tended to be at times. He could charm a snake if he wanted too but this was not one of those moments. His brow furrowed for a moment as Dakarai spoke, but not to him, he knew in an instant later. Olive must be lingering nearby, and his gaze scanned the treelike around them looking for a sign of the free spirited woman, curious as to if she would answer the summons of her lover or hang back to observe their conversation.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 25, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 26, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 27, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 31, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 31, 2016, 05:53 PM