Ravensblood Forest My heart is Home with you
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The stern word about minding his place caused him to flatten his ears and nod, "i am sorry Ceannasach, It will not happen again" he murmured. The male was silent as he continued speaking but the question he asked once Dakarai finished shocked him. It did sound like he was admitting guilt didn't it? But for a deed he so clearly did not commit. "No, no I am not"  he said softly.

Arturo went on to say that his beliefs did not consist of luck or omens or anything of that sort. To which he nodded slowly and shrugged "your beliefs are your own, but for one who was brought up with omems, Gods and Goddesses connections are always there. Even if those said connections are not true, they are still felt. Maybe you can understand it as my mind's way of trying to cope with grief, if you cannot understand the more mythical things" he said softly as he accepted Arturo's statement with ease. " You cannot just cease to feel strong emotions, even if you wish to do so." He sighed softly.

Dakarai felt gratitude as Olive strode forth from the bushes and dipped her head to the Ceannasach, though her ears were flattened. He looked at her for a few long moments of shared silence before she began to speak, the words of the dream she had mentioned once before to him. She had dreamt it more than once? That worried him slightly though he kept his gaze  the same. "I don't know darling, but I swear that I would never allow harm to happen to you while I live. I won't allow any harm to befall anyone if I can help it at all"  he said his voice strengthening with resolve.

He looked at Arturo with strong eyes and spoke again " Now that I am part of the family, I want to say that anything you need done I will do readily. Anything to keep the family safe and prevent such things from happening again."  he offered. He meant every word he said, even if it meant tracking the murderer down and tearing him apart himself. Such violent promises were kept silent however for he wished not to subject the pure ears of his love to such ideas.
Messages In This Thread
My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 25, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 26, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 27, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 31, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 31, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 31, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - January 07, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - January 10, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - January 10, 2017, 04:07 PM