Silver Creek Even When I Lose I'm Winning
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak had been going through a tornado of emotions ever since his time with...Natashe? Yes, that was her name. At the time she seemed so irresistable, and the after affect made him feel weaker. The idea that just a smell, or woman, or whatever the hell was going on made him go completely to insinct was disappointing. He wanted control over himself, that was his whole reason of leaving his old home, for freedom. Yet he was trapped in a cage of hormones and sexual impulse. All this was unsettling, and the more he thought of it the less he focused on the area around him. It wasn't until the wolfdog was a few feet away did he notice them. 

Instantly, the brute noticed their...strange smell. It wasn't something of a wolf, something odd and strange, soon enough his bright azure eyes spotted his tail. He wasn't sure how to feel about the creature, especially with their lack of pack scent. But after dissecting it a bit more, Spring was somewhat prominent on the creatures fur. He must be a new recruit. "What...are you?" Novak, though mentally the kindest and most gentleman wolf, lacked subtly as he never learned what was rude.
Messages In This Thread
Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Mawk - December 31, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Novak - January 01, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Mawk - January 01, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Novak - January 01, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Mawk - January 01, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Novak - January 01, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Mawk - January 01, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Novak - January 01, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Mawk - January 01, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Novak - January 03, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: Even When I Lose I'm Winning - by Mawk - January 04, 2017, 02:11 AM