Ravensblood Forest i don't say much
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She had not even gotten a greeting from the golden male before he abruptly departed their small gathering and left her with the quiet female. What a strange thing to do, but Chusi did not want to control the male's decisions. If he did not wish to be with them, so be it, but Chusi would report to her father. Unusual behaviour in the time of panic due to a murderer was to be reported straight away actually, but the ward could not simply leave the woman upon their borders alone. Why the head of the family had not yet answered the call was lost on the heir, but she was sure Arturo would show up sooner rather than later.

The white mute seemed friendly enough, but the fact she was not speaking was bothering her. It was as if Darky had jumped into another body - but she knew that to be impossible. Darky was special to the little ward, so seeing someone do the same made her uncomfortable and wishing just for her real friend to show up. Luckily they had no time to become awkward around each other, since the light footfalls of Olive neared. Chusi's smile brightened but wavered when it seemed Olive knew the other snowy female.

Why Indrani? She asked, genuinely curious. She had called Darky "Darky" because she was a deep, dark colour. Indrani was not a colour. This day was strange, and Chusi wished @Arturo would be there quickly.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i don't say much - by Tacita - December 26, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Armand - December 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - December 27, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - December 28, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - December 29, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Arturo - January 02, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: i don't say much - by Tacita - January 02, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i don't say much - by Olive - January 03, 2017, 09:12 PM