Ravensblood Forest I'm taking full control this time
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Finally, she satisfied her panicked father. It was not a fun thing that there were things to be expected from one, but all she could do was try hard to be exactly what everyone wanted her to be. An impossible task, but Chusi was still searching for the right meaning of the word. Maybe some things were just so extremely hard that nobody wanted to try it, but she would go beyond that. She would show them all how great the Fearghal name looked on her and she would not let her father down now - even Ingram would ask for her paw if he could see into the future. No, bad thoughts. She would not let him control her like that - even though she totally was. A big smile appeared on her young face. Someone from Donnelaith?! Maybe it was Ingram... It wasn't Lotte, otherwise Arturo would have mentioned her, so who else could it be? She knew only the faces of some, and many could have left or joined in the time she was gone. One question still lingered on the tip of her tongue though. Dad, how did ya learn to' lead? Ya nevah talk much about yarself...

When he commented about Ingram, Chusi chuckled. That's becus ya're not Ingram - ya're not even like him. I know him, bettah than most - he seems to hide a lot... She rattled on, actively trying to defend her crush. She was supposed to know better, but she was so sure there was more to Ingram than he showed. It was like cutting into a stone, only to find out there was a diamond trapped inside all this time.

The next bit he spat out was different - interesting and confusing. Why not? Was the first thing that came to mind, not understanding the concept of incest at all.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 11, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 12, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 12, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 13, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 16, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 17, 2016, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - December 19, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Arturo - December 28, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I'm taking full control this time - by Chusi - January 01, 2017, 09:00 PM