Golden Glade say you won't let go
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
skipping Aspen due to news from the slack channel, I can always delete if Aspen wants to jump back in.

Shalon frowned, watching the young girls tears and sadness brought forth Shalon's own grief. Dipping down sligthly to view the child better, she gave the young one a small sad smile. "I am so sorry Rose." She spoke softly, not wanting to frighten her. She could see that Aspen had tried to comfort the girl, without much luck. Quite frankly Shalon didn't know what else to do, she wasn't the girls mother, or father. With a small sigh she rose back up, looking from the Queen, to the princess, and finally to the fallen prince before them. "Say goodbye Rose, you won't see him again for a long time." She tried to sooth the girl, this was the only way Shalon could think to do it. 

Slowly sitting on her haunches, Shalon waited patiently for the sister to let go of her brother. Every so often her silver orbs would glance over at Aspen, waiting for her to do or say something.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
say you won't let go - by Rose - December 25, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: say you won't let go - by Aspen - December 25, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: say you won't let go - by Shalon - December 26, 2016, 02:58 AM
RE: say you won't let go - by Rose - December 31, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: say you won't let go - by Shalon - January 01, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: say you won't let go - by Rose - January 12, 2017, 02:46 PM