Golden Glade And then there was another
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded her head, glad to have confirmed the identity of the woman she had been searching for. Safe in her assumption that the wolf before her was of a friendly disposition, Shalon sat back on her hind legs. Her tail flourshing before her, to rest on her chilled paws. "It is nice to meet you, Alder mentioned you when we were discussing ranks last." Clearing her throat slightly she laughed slightly to herself, "I am sorry for my rudeness, I am Shalon Sentiel, Duchess of the Court you now call home." She dipped her head again, reaffirming her greeting.  

"I was hoping to welcome you to the pack. I try to make an effort to know everyone, it just makes life a little easier that way."  Shalon's silver orbs, took in Emory's movements with a careful gaze, watching her body language with ease. "What brought you this way anyway? How did you know your brother was here?" Genuine curiousity sprouted these questions, although there was an unearthed motive behind them. Emory was so quick to rise in the ranks, Shalon hadn't had time to meet the girl before she was brought into the inner circle. She wanted to make sure this woman had good intentions and wasn't a glory seeker who knew her brother was a King, or rather a former King.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
And then there was another - by Shalon - January 01, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 01, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 07, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 19, 2017, 11:41 PM