Golden Glade And then there was another
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Emory mirrored Shalon's actions, lowering her haunches onto the cold ground. Her head was cocked to the side as the wolfess spoke, explaining who she was. She smiled slightly when she explained how she knew her, it was comforting to know Alder still spoke of her. "Pleasure to meet you." She insisted, giving a sultry smile, as she did for most everyone she spoke too. Her assumption was correct, she was of a high rank, right below her brother and sister-in-law. 

Shalon seemed nice enough, she was thankful no one seemed overly difficult to handle, especially with her quick to judge mindset. Ah, a question, Emory most always despised them, when they were about herself that is. She hated opening herself up, even the slighest. "Him and I entered Teekon together, before I ended up getting lost." She hated to admit it, but felt no other way to explain. "I'd spent the next months toiling over trying to find him. I finally found the Wild's again, but it was awhile before we ever actually saw each other. It was right outside the court where he ended up finding me. All by chance." 
Messages In This Thread
And then there was another - by Shalon - January 01, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 01, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 02, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 02, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 03, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Emory - January 07, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: And then there was another - by Shalon - January 19, 2017, 11:41 PM