Sea Lion Shores Awakening of the Soul
May we know them Δ May we be them Δ May we raise them
25 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Cathenna almost turned back to her oblivion of the murky green liquid when the fae continued. Indie. Cathenna thought over the name and gave a nod of thanks, apprectiating that she would offer her name first. Seeing as it was only fair for her to return the courtesy of a name. "Cathenna" She too bowed her head, although not as deep, more in kindness. She couldn't help returning her smile, canines and all showing, the pearly whites as other might call them. Which was rather fitting for a girl of the sea, Cathenna had always thought. 

"My story?" She thought for a moment, sitting in the cold water. A shiver ran up her spine, when one sat still for to long in a winter sea one tended to freeze ones tail off. With this in mind Cathenna resumed her bath, although was still distracted by the female ashore. "Ποια είναι η ιστορία μου?" She spoke to her self in her common tongue. The language she thought and dreamt in. "Well... I'm new here." She wasn't exactly sure where here was, but she knew she had never been here before. Cathenna thought some more. "I am from a land known as the Themiscrya Coast." Her mothers had always told her not to give to much away about their culture. But this was a woman! Sure she wasn't one of her sisters, but she at least wasn't a male. Cathenna almost scoffed at the thought.
she needed a hero, so that's what she became 
Cathenna's Paw-prints
Hunter trade: I II III IV V/5
Messages In This Thread
Awakening of the Soul - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Indie - January 03, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Indie - January 03, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Indie - January 03, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Awakening of the Soul - by Indie - January 03, 2017, 05:32 PM