The Sunspire Karma Is A B****
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Awake as she was most nights Avannon patrolled the land, occasionally stopping to sniff around for any roaming prey. Her white coat was ruffled in the slight winter breeze, and she shivered for it was cold enough without the breeze seeping through her normally thick pelt. She had been through a relapse in progress as she recovered from the shock and trauma of the incident, and had been doing so well for a while until she snapped once again. She feared him, like she feared no other in Teekon and she also wanted his death on her paws. 

Pausing to remark the border she neglected to smell him nearby as the urine spread her freshly begun heat scent in the air. Standing up once more she felt the need to scent for danger, for some kind of chill of foreboding crept up her spine like tiny bugs. She gasped as she drew in the cold air, the scent that she smelled one that she would never have ever wanted to smell ever again. She howled in panic, scrambling over her paws as she stumbled away from the borders and looked around her gaze wild. Where was he? Where was his stench coming from, the scent that would have once been normal to her was now the cause of panic and fear.

"Stop where you are! Judas, I command you to stop!" she screamed in both rage and fear as she took the steps across her territory and began to follow his scent. Finally she came across him and stopped short, her eyes widening until you could barely see any white around her pupils. "You attacked me and left me there to die, and then come back? How did you know i was in heat again?" she growled the words as she curled her lips up over her long fangs showing her anger. She took a few steps forward and stopped short of a few inches away from him "I am taking you back to my Tribe. Someone from my Tribe has been searching for you. You can either come willingly or you can be injured and i will drag your hurting body back to my home" She gave the option to come of choice, but secretely hoped that the foolish asshole would try to escape so she could sink her fangs into his horrid flesh.
Messages In This Thread
Karma Is A B**** - by Judas - January 03, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Karma Is A B**** - by Avannon - January 03, 2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Karma Is A B**** - by Judas - January 03, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Karma Is A B**** - by Avannon - January 03, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Karma Is A B**** - by Judas - January 03, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: Karma Is A B**** - by Avannon - January 03, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Karma Is A B**** - by Judas - January 03, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Karma Is A B**** - by Avannon - January 03, 2017, 07:23 PM