Sun Mote Copse orchid
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Asherah hadn't known that Honey had given birth before and though she started to smile, she noted the toubled expression on the woman's face. She gaze at her with concern filled eyes, waiting for the woman to speak further. She frowned and shook her head, saddened by her sister's misfortune. "I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Honey. Though this is my first litter, I too lost all of my family before I was found by Eshamun, by Molech. One of my siblings, my father and my mother were killed by hunters. My remaining siblings and I split up to avoid detection, as death seemed to follow us. Such dark times are hard on the soul, but they make the sunshine that comes after all the warmer and brighter."

She too turned her gaze to her swollen belly. "I'm glad to hear you are well. I agree, I spent so much time alone, without my family, wondering if I would die too... I want my children never to suffer that. To always have family, by blood or by pack." She returned her gaze to Honey, smiling softly. "We will always have our families in our hearts, and you will always be the child your mother named Esther, Honey. No one can take that from you, not even death." She meant this to be reassuring, and continued.

"Of course, I will call you as you like. That name is as special as the good memories we have. Of a different time, when we were different. I too could very well have a new name for all that I have suffered." But she didn't. She was Asherah, Molech had wanted her to be named this. "Perhaps Molech sees beauty in the name Honey for you." She commented softly. "Your baptised name in the Malkaria, if you will."

Messages In This Thread
orchid - by Honey - November 27, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: orchid - by Asherah - November 28, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: orchid - by Honey - January 01, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: orchid - by Asherah - January 02, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: orchid - by Honey - January 04, 2017, 12:18 AM
RE: orchid - by Asherah - January 04, 2017, 07:02 PM