Ravensblood Forest The circle of life
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
tagging for visibility! kj i made some assumptions about lotte, if you'd like anything changed feel free to poke me on slack and i'll gladly change it. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo spent his days striking the careful balance between his duties as Ceannasach, the borders and caring for @Lotte. She was healing but the burns were healing the slowest and though Arturo was essentially helpless to soothe her pain or quicken the healing process he did what he could, little as it was. If he could have his way, he would spend all of his time with her though when he did devote his time to her he was careful to strike the balance between being a doting, worried spouse betrothed and not suffocating her with his fussing. It was Dakarai’s howl that called Arturo from his current mission: burying the plump groundhog he’d caught in the pack’s southern cache. Though being punctual was something Arturo prided himself on he was not so careless to let the prize lay bare for the vultures and ravens to pick clean and thus he did not make his way towards the other man until the groundhog was buried and the cache was closed to the curiosities of scavengers. When Arturo’s fiery, red-orange gaze fell upon Dakarai his steps slowed, his tail curling over his spine as a soft chuff of greeting left his lips, silently encouraging Dakarai to inform him of why he’d been summoned.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 09, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 09, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 12, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 14, 2017, 05:52 PM