Ravensblood Forest The circle of life
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai gave Arturo a small smile and bowed his head, greeting him with respect. Arturo looked like he expected an explanation and Dakarai wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible "Greetings Ceannasach, I wish to request permission for two things" he began, wincing at how his voice trembled for a moment in fear. He drew in a deep breath allowing the cool air to soothe his body before he continued "The first is permission for a short period of leave for me and Olive. Olive invited me to roam Teekon with her and explore for a while, and I insisted on asking permission first" he lifted a paw and moved it over the ground between them both as if to say and here we are.

"We should only be gone a week, two at the most. Sort of like a honeymoon of sorts. That brings up the second Request. I wish to start a family with Olive, and bring her to our first meeting place to bring that wish to life. The pups would be born in the warmer time of Winter, March i believe." he explained the length of time they wished to be gone from Teaghlaigh, and then with a trembling exhale he requested the more important request. He looked at the ground for a few moments, afraid of what Ceannasach would say to his wish to have a family with Olive.
Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 09, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 09, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 12, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 14, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 17, 2017, 04:08 PM