Swiftcurrent Creek the fury
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
For a Tortuga native, Cutthroat was very sensible. His phrasing was crass and some of his words were strange, but there was a levelheaded shrewdness to the pirate that surprised Bazi every time it reared up above the undercurrent of flirtation. She listened quietly to his reasoning, eyes flicking between invisible points on Cutthroat's face - she even offered a stiff smile at his self-deprecating comments on the Kraken story. The mention of Davy Jones tugged at her heartstrings, but the sting was brief.

"She was right to do it," Bazi told him without hesitating. "He was sick - Ferdie," she insisted. The tip of her tail was twitching like a cat whose ignorant human was petting too close to its belly. "I saw it. He slept in my den - I saw him deteriorate. I thought he was trying to prove something, until that moment of madness with Jace." The girl turned her face away and snorted angrily into the drizzle, ears fanning back and forward again.

After a moment of contemplative silence, the eye within Cutthroat's sight swivelled to stare at him again. "I think they were together."
Messages In This Thread
the fury - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - May 29, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - May 31, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - June 13, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - June 15, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: the fury - by Cutthroat - June 16, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: the fury - by Bazi - July 04, 2014, 01:18 PM