Ravensblood Forest The circle of life
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo gave a sage nod of his head in recognition when Dakarai greeted him by rank and got straight to the point. That was a good trait to have and furthermore good to remember when speaking to Arturo: he abhorred beating around the bush. He was a straightforward, honest (sometimes to the point of brutality) man and he expected the same of those that followed him. “That was a wise decision,” Arturo remarked partially complimentary. “I do not expect my wolves to tell me every time they leave my borders but if you are taking an extended trip, it is a good idea to inform me lest I assume anyone abandoned us.” Abandonment of The Family (like most things) was not something Arturo put up with.

Then came the second request Dakarai had to make and this made Arturo’s blood run cold. He wanted to start a family with Olive. In hindsight, Arturo wished that Olive would have been the one to ask permission. The way Dakarai worded it made it sound as if Olive wasn’t even aware that he intended to impregnante her which set sourly with Ceannasach. Though that was not the only thing to sit sourly with him. To say that he had not held to the hope that he and Lotte would be the first to bring children into Teaghlaigh would be a lie because he had. He was the Ceannasach after all and breeding privileges belonged to him point blank. “How do you know her estrus cycle is close?" The gangster couldn't help but ask. In his experience with it he could never tell until it happened and following along with that added, "I will tolerate a week or two to explore but no longer.” On that, his mind was not to be changed. “Does Olive want children?” Arturo asked Dakarai, intending to fully investigate before he gave an answer either way. He had known that Isley had hoped for them but that wasn’t something that he and Olive had spoken about at length …or perhaps at all even.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 09, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 09, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 12, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 14, 2017, 05:52 PM