Ravensblood Forest The circle of life
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai was relieved that Arturo appreciated him asking permission first. He listened silently as Ceannasach explained his expectations on leaving the borders. He watched as Arturo seemed lost in thought, hopefully pondering over his request of a family. Arturo asked about how he knew of Olive's estrus cycle and he blinked once asking himself how he did know. "I have been with her here for almost a full month, I had thought that she would be due by now. Females usually enter their winter heat in late December" he explained hesitantly.

As for Ceannasach's next question he felt insulted, as if Arturo was suggesting that he would force Olive to carry his children if she did not wish it. "She had thought that she would be pregnant the first time we...Were intimate and reacted with disappointment when I told her she wouldn't be pregnant that time. A couple of other conversations have led me to believe that she does indeed want a family." He responded as he chose his words carefully. He took in a deep breath and looked at Arturo almost head on, though his eyes still never looked the man straight in the eyes. "I thought I would get permission from you before bringing it up officially to her, as I was hoping to discuss it as we traveled. If she says no I assure you I would never force her to do anything that she doesn't want to do." He said explaining a bit about why it had seemed that he had planned ahead of time, because to be honest he had  not to impregnate her but to have permission for when he asked Olive.
Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 09, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 09, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 12, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 14, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 17, 2017, 04:08 PM