Whitefish River that man is not your maker
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks! And sorry for holding this up. I didn't want to half-ass a reply. :)

Jinx's explanation made sense to Turquoise, except for that part about being a Mambo. "What's a Mambo?" she questioned, her gaze curious. When Jinx satisfied that bit of curiosity, Turq shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm not actually very experienced at fighting, if it makes you feel any better. I guess we should both get better at our jobs, though, or we could be in bad shape," she joked. "I'll get my ass kicked in a fight and you'll just run around trying to heal me with a magical leaf." The mental image this produced made the Sigma laugh out loud.

In the next moment, Jinx explained the specifics of her search out here. Turquoise looked perplexed when such words as spores, invisiblity and amulet flowed out of her companion's mouth ever so casually. Without an ounce of explanation, Jinx appeared to grow momentarily flustered, then switched gears, asking what a Gunner did. Absently, Turq realized her joke a minute ago might haver gone over the other Sigma's head. Yet she wasn't even thinking about how to explain her duty.

"Wait, wait, before I get into it... you can't toss out words like invisibility and amulet and not expect me to ask some questions." She spoke with the air of someone who was skeptical, maybe even incredulous, but who might actually buy into things like magic. She asked the next question in that same, that's-unbelievable-but-I-want-to-believe tone. "You can become invisible?" Pause. "How?"
Messages In This Thread
that man is not your maker - by Jinx - August 28, 2013, 02:27 PM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Turquoise - August 29, 2013, 09:45 AM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Jinx - August 29, 2013, 02:02 PM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Turquoise - August 29, 2013, 02:09 PM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Jinx - August 29, 2013, 06:16 PM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 09:34 AM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Jinx - September 09, 2013, 08:33 PM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Turquoise - September 16, 2013, 10:54 AM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Jinx - October 03, 2013, 04:55 PM
RE: that man is not your maker - by Turquoise - October 17, 2013, 10:56 AM