Silver Creek Baby it’s cold outside
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She laughed softly at his joke and the. Listening to his words, finding him quite cute for seeming as unsure as she was... but why, she had no idea whatsoever.  Onthe subject of him grabbing the meat for her she found quite charming, although the fact that it had died of cold made her nervous.  

Yes, they were mates now.  She loved him more than anything, he was her best friend.  As for a den though she preferred finding a new one for them both to start a new life with the two of them.  Plus she'd lived in her own den long enough, possibly since they first came to Silver Creek.

"Thank you the meat Heston... I really appreciate it.  That dying of cold thing makes me a little worried though."  She commented a with a brief flicker of fear flashing across her face.  "And of course we're mates now Heston.  Your my significant other."  She told him with a smile.  "And on the subject of a den, why don't we find a new one..." for a moment she paused with a smile, "I'll even let you bring your elk tail," she teased him playfully.

Her gaze then cast away nervously as she remembered what she had wanted to tell him.  For a moment she was silent, but then decided that she mind as well just get it over with and hope for the best.  She was happy, although fearful that things might turn out like last time... Heston would have to be the same way.  He would love him, she truelly belived he would... but still the thought of him abounding her after the news scared her a little.

"Heston while I know all that you just said is very important... things we needed to talk about... well I have something else to tell you."  She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath.  "Heston... I think I'm pregnant."
Messages In This Thread
Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 11, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 13, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 14, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 14, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 14, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 15, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 15, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 16, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 20, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Heston - January 20, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Baby it’s cold outside - by Spring - January 21, 2017, 05:31 PM