Silver Creek my tails frozen, and my nose is froze
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
Private 
Though it had taken Freyja quite a while, she had finally come to terms with settling down in Silver Creek. Even though she had found herself wanting to press on, she knew that this would do them no good. As she had said upon arrival to the creek, the conditions outside would have killed them easily. In their short time in the ranks of Silver Creek, the trio had experienced Thundersnow, a phenomenon that enticed the silver huntress, had flared up around the region and had lit the sky with electricity. Though she had been startled by the occurrence, she also could not draw her eyes away from the show. 

She awoke early on the morning of the 16th, blinking slowly as she turned to Seff. The three travelers were currently sharing the same den, but, Freyja had found herself curled up next to Seff every morning. She smiled at the sight of him, pleased to wake up next to him again. 

"Hey, @Seff," she said, reaching forward to nudge his cheek. Though she still found herself squinting from the soft light that trickled into the den,  Freyja could tell it had stopped snowing. With the indications of such conditions, Freyja wanted to take advantage of the weather outside. "You want to go catch some breakfast?" 
Messages In This Thread
my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 16, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 16, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Seff - January 18, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: my tails frozen, and my nose is froze - by Freyja - January 18, 2017, 02:50 PM