Broken Antler Fen But I just gotta see it for myself
241 Posts
Ooc —
Sebastian's promptness pleased Andalusia. As Alpha, his first impression on these new recruits was as vital as the one Raksha and Ahmed left on the Fen, and so far she felt he'd left a good one. She nodded to confirm Sebastian's assumption, and blinked in surprise when he turned the decison of their entrance upon her. Despite his smile, she caught the full gravity of the question he posed. With a soft humm, she turned a careful gaze back upon the new recruits, and calculated.

Beyond their apperance and the brief introduction they'd given, Andalusia knew little of these nomads. Nothing of their histories, nor of their personalities, save for the respect they'd shown the Fen. There was the option of probing, but in the end she would only learn so much before she would need to make the call regardless, and still choose to trust in their words, and in her confidence to properly assess the character Raksha and Ahmed displayed her. Did she trust her insticts enough to take responsibility for these wolves, with the certainty they would prove worthy, and with the confidence she had not read them wrong?

"Yes." She kept her gaze on the duo. The Fen would never know the contribution of the nomads until they gave them a chance, and Andalusia had a good feeling they wouldn't make a mistake in this.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 02, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 02, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 04, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 06, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 06, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 08, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 10, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 10, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 19, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 19, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 20, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 20, 2017, 05:13 PM