Sunbeam Lair oceans away
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He was glad to hear she had been doing well and gave a swish of his tail while he brought his gaze back to the inky cheiftess. He hadn't been expecting her to ask what she did and it took a moment for the male to register all that had been said. He thought for a moment before giving a shake of his head. "I'm not against it" he confirmed while the corners of his lips tugged upward into a small smile. He understood her reasoning and thought back to the young girl Shiori he met when he had first joined. She was a sweet child and Hadraniel would do anything he was capable of to make sure she wouldn't have to face the harsh cold of this winter.

It was the second reason that had caught him the most off guard. He had abandoned his own offspring not long ago and was now being asked to become a male figure for children that were not even his own. It had taken him a few moments to make his decision but just as before he was not against the idea, if he was he never would have accepted to sleep in her den. "I've met one of your children, Shiori, she let me greet the plants with her" he said while remembering back to that time. "How many other daughters do you have?" he asked then, not completely sure as to exactly how many children she had. He had seen a few of them passing by, but they all looked terribly similar and he wasn't aware as to how many their truly were.
Messages In This Thread
oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 12, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 13, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 16, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - January 18, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - January 28, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: oceans away - by Hadraniel - February 03, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: oceans away - by Asterr - February 21, 2017, 02:21 AM