The Sunspire a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He woke up as the warmth of his wife left his side, a low keening leaving his jaw at the loss of her closeness. He rolled over and huffed a sleepy sigh, and sniffed.
That smell was toxic like a drug and he knew it immediately, the stirring in his gut beginning already. He lifted his head and spotted Olive walking - no sauntering-  away from him. Having a profound sense of control he lay his head back down and pretended to sleep, keeping one eye cracked open slightly to watch her.

The seductress was spreading her scent! He almost chuckled out loud but caught himself and instead drew in another deep breath of that sweet perfume coming off of her. He groaned softly and stood up, looking at her with lustful eyes the scent apparently doing more for him than he had thought. Tail held high he stalked forward, his movements slow and deliberate like a hungry predator. He stopped when he was only a few inches away his breath blowing against her ear. "My wife is a Seductress" he purred into her ear in a husky voice.

His mind was drunk on the scent of her, the sight of her. He tried to regain a semblance of control " if I get you pregnant, Arturo has..He has warnings that I need to tell you" he managed to say but then destroyed the seriousness by placing a few quick nips at her ears and neck.
Messages In This Thread
a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Olive - January 18, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Dakarai - January 18, 2017, 08:03 PM