Ravensblood Forest My heart is Home with you
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
in lieu of cleaning up threadlogs this is going to be the last post for arturo & me (i sincerely apologize for the wait on this!) <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
To look upon the gaze of the Fearghal monarch was surely to look into the eyes of the devil himself and it is for the very best that Dakarai kept his gaze low enough to avoid the twin suns that burned within Arturo’s skull. Arturo would fix those slips of insubordination and it would either be the hard way or the easy way though the ebony man appeared to be a quick learner and for now Ceannasach was pleased. “I believe you,” Arturo assured Dakarai, simply because there was no other way. He had become apart of the Family, had risen from Comhlach into their official ranks and if he failed to deliver on what was expected of him not just from Arturo but from the Family as a whole then his consequences would be his own. It was why Arturo had initiated the grueling joining process: to see who was dedicated, who could conform to The Family’s ways and who could not. The coywolf was a stern man who ruled with an iron fist but by valuing the input of his Family believed that he did so fairly. Whether anyone else agreed or not was a different matter entirely.

When Olive spoke Arturo’s gaze fell to her, offering her his rapt attention as she mentioned wanting to place a gemstone at Furiosa’s gravesite. “Of course.” Though he wasn’t sure Furiosa enjoyed such pretty trinkets in life — perhaps she had and it had been hidden beneath her armor — but he would not begrudge Isley and Olive their healing processes. “I know.” Though this came after Olive spoke her own dedication to Teaghlaigh he spoke it for Dakarai’s benefit too. He did not doubt: the moment he began to doubt his own Family would be a bleak day indeed. “We are a Family and together we will weather the storms that life throws at us.” On that, the gangster had the utmost confidence. “If either of you need me: you know where to find me.” Typically at his local haunts, he offered with a parting dip of his head before he ventured on with the dark tide of their conversation lingering in the back of his mind.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 25, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 25, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 26, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Dakarai - December 27, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Arturo - December 31, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: My heart is Home with you - by Olive - December 31, 2016, 05:53 PM