Moonspear i stood like a rock against the storm
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx nodded grimly, though Amekaze's next words made it seem a little better. "I've noticed. I'd hate to be a loner out there right now." She listened with interest at the details about the wolves, though she soon developed a frown. She could hear Amekaze's frustration and understood it. It would have been better for both the pack and the wolves if they had lingered until after the storm, or after winter. She thought back to Charon talking happily about their rising numbers not too long ago, how he was pleased to have them through winter. She doubted he was very pleased either.

Her eyes widened a little at the mention of Zoratto and she grimaced, shaking her head. "How awful." She hadn't much cared for the male, and he hadn't really seemed to care for her either, but she would have never wished death on him. And certainly not death by freezing. "He was a strange male, the one conversation I had with him." She offered. "I figured he'd come around in time, how horrible to die that way though." It was what happened when one couldn't adapt though. Just like plants, if they didn't learn to compete with new weeds or invasive species, they would be strangled and killed.

"Charon was so hopeful about the new members," She said sadly. "it was nice to think of the extra help through the cold. I never spoke with Aesop, but I did speak with Alastor. He seemed like a nice brute. I hope they're both alright." Amekaze took a moment to gnaw on a piece of meat she'd finally freed from the frozen corpse. Pyx glanced towards the borders, wondering if the males had met the same fate as Zoratto. "How are the girls handling the weather?" She said finally, hoping to talk about something more lighthearted. It was their first winter, after all, and while it was a rough one the children would likely still be full of wonder over it.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 17, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 18, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 25, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 01, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 07, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 04:15 AM