The Sunspire a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Once they had both regained the ability to move, she turned to face him and licked her own wetness off his maw. The gesture was so erotic that he felt a deep shiver pass through his body, eyes darkening further as he watched her move along his body. The sharp nip of pain mixed with a deep aching pleasure earned a throaty gasp to leave his maw, a cloud of air forming in front of his parted lips. She continued to pleasure his body and he couldn't help but moan out loud, the safety he felt with her allowing him to be free with his expression. 

then she licked him right there and he arched his back, muscles flexing through his solid body "oh hell"  he cursed under his breath. Turning to look at her he was surprised to see her grinning, obviously pleased with herself. Her pride caused him to smile and he nodded "As you wish my queen" and wasn't it the truth. He would do anything for her, not only just now but forever. Moving with slow steps he went behind her, rubbing his body against hers as he went. Nosing her tail to the side he gave her core one more nip for good measure before rearing up on his kind legs.

Wrapping his forelegs around her waist he entered her but this time there was a certain roughness to it, a desperation that made him slide deep inside her roughly. He growled into her ear thrusting in and out with heavy, passionate movements "you're mine, and I'm yours" he purred into her ear. Burying his snout in her fur he drew in her scent, and nipped her neck hoping to add to the pleasure of the moment.
Messages In This Thread
a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Olive - January 18, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Dakarai - January 21, 2017, 12:02 AM