Broken Antler Fen I've seen those eyes before
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Wandering. That seemed the sum up his life nowadays. He was nothing but a wanderer, a wolf whose only purpose was to protect and stay by certain silver fae, and even that was beginning to get a bit tiresome. Not that he would leave her, after all, she was the last wolf grounding him to this brutal world, but they were talking less, interacting less, and Nico was beginning to fear that she was already moving on and had found someone better in this new pack. Angry, irrational jealousy stirred within the pit of Nico's stomach, and biting back a growl, he stalked through the land, having just finished patrolling.

Distantly, Nico registered the storm thundering around him, slicing through the forest and billowing gusty winds of ice through the trees. He figured that he probably shouldn't be out here right now, but realised that he really couldn't care less...not in this state at least. He shrugged to himself, looked around absentmindedly and continued wandering, silently drifting away into the stormy thoughts in his mind that echoed the raging ice surrounding him in this land of reality.

At least Nico would be alone with his thoughts. After all, who in their right mind would be out in this weather?
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - January 20, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Nico - January 21, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - January 23, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Nico - January 27, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - January 29, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Nico - February 07, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - February 07, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Nico - February 15, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: I've seen those eyes before - by Raksha - February 18, 2017, 01:52 PM