Stone Circle cold return
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady wasn't all that inclined to entertain visitors at the borders, especially since he was really waiting for Chaska to regain himself and come back to them. But, the howl that reached his ears was not Chaska, but it wasn't overtly a stranger, either. He had heard that call before, but couldn't pinpoint it. So, he veered his course in the direction of the wolf calling. 

His head and tail were carried to show his place in this pack, and confidence glowed from him. He was comfortable in his own home, surrounded by wolves he could trust, and none he had any questions about. The female that stood before him was certainly someone he knew, but for a brief time. It took him a moment to even recall her name. Selkie, he greeted, coming to a stop. He recalled Rickon brought her here, and with his departure came hers, as well. What was it about wolves leaving for love? Maybe Steady was just lucky he got to keep his family and his love all in one place. What brings you here?  he asked. His voice was curious, though not overtly friendly. It was all business until he knew her motives.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
cold return - by Selkie - January 22, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: cold return - by Steady - January 22, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: cold return - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: cold return - by Selkie - January 23, 2017, 06:48 AM
RE: cold return - by Steady - January 23, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: cold return - by Selkie - January 24, 2017, 06:29 AM
RE: cold return - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 09:13 AM