Sunbeam Lair while i'm touching tomorrow
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
First of all, he came upon one of the females he could recognize from when Ukko had laid bleeding in the snow. His ears stayed against his head, although he looked upon her curiously -- but purposefully avoided eye contact. She spoke first and seemed to be alright with him. Her words, however, did make him wonder. "I had assumed as much, since no one has removed me yet," he tried to give a small, watery smile of his own to match hers; he fell a little short, of course, but he did pick up his head somewhat -- although the ears stayed angled back, a sign of his nerves. "It is just old habits, though. Forgive them. I traveled alone for so long, so being here is very different." And as suddenly as he was one of them, too. Inari would need his time to learn to trust, just as he supposed they would need of him as well. He was just being cautious.

"Greetings, then, and more properly than before," he dipped his muzzle respectfully to her now that he had her name as well, Commoner or not, he knew she still stood above him in rightful status here. He was hardly more than an outsider at this point.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
while i'm touching tomorrow - by Inari - January 22, 2017, 06:54 PM
RE: while i'm touching tomorrow - by Avannon - January 22, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: while i'm touching tomorrow - by Inari - January 23, 2017, 01:49 AM