Stone Circle cold return
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had had about enough of wolves betraying him over love. Is that what it really came down to at the end of the day? Did the rest of the family not matter if your significant other wanted to leave? Chaska didn't seem to care about his family once Evelyn had come, and it seemed Selkie hadn't, either. Of course, she hadn't even been with them long enough to establish any type of loyalty, either. Did that make it better or worse than Chaska's betrayal?

Selkie was at least honest. She didn't hide the fact that she had gone after Rickon, and she seemed to have realized it was a mistake. You'll be welcome back, if you show your loyalty to us. If you leave again, without so much as a word as to why, you will not be welcome back again, he explained. Would Chaska ever get the same second chance if he returned to Steady's borders? Probably not. Wolves did come and go, but Chaska had been his brother, for all intents and purposes, but he had turned his back on his family. 

He didn't notice Grayday hiding in the distance, but he would have been glad to know his Gamma was watching his back, should something happen.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
cold return - by Selkie - January 22, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: cold return - by Steady - January 22, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: cold return - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: cold return - by Selkie - January 23, 2017, 06:48 AM
RE: cold return - by Steady - January 23, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: cold return - by Selkie - January 24, 2017, 06:29 AM
RE: cold return - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 09:13 AM