The Sunspire a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Where her voice had been stolen, his had been strengthened by their coupling and he came with a snarling roar filling her with what would hopefully be their children. Panting heavily he groaned thoroughly spent by their rough and passion driven joining, and nibbled kisses along her jaw. The feeling was like a slow sort of energy, not quite tired but with a sort of lazy buzz. Sweat trickled off his nose and into her fur, yet another piece of him that would become one with this goddess.

"I think they'll be brave, but wise for their youngness and understand the world in a way only their mother and father could understand. I think they'll have your beauty with my strength. The girl will be a tough one, but will always return to the place her heart leads them" Of course he had no way of knowing this whatsoever, but he allowed himself the brief fantasy of what their children would be like. "Whatever they do turn out to be like, I will love them. Just as my love is unconditional for you, it shall be for them" he murmured. Testing the bond with a gentle tug he found that he was able to pull away.

He stepped back and groomed her rear end, a job meant to pamper her. Once done he moved to face her, rolling onto his back and opening his arms to her like the first time they met. This time he gave her a smile of adoration and love "lay with me?" he requested of her. The vulnerable position didn't make him uncomfortable, for never would he think Olive would hurt him in any way. It was his ultimate gesture of complete trust, and he offered it willingly.
Messages In This Thread
a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Olive - January 18, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: a poetic retelling of an unfortunate seduction - by Dakarai - January 23, 2017, 11:20 PM