Porcupine Ridge teasing the blind
2 Posts
Ooc — Freakshow
Private 

"Oh, Aeneas,” longing sigh exaggerated tease hummed from raven lips. Like a woeing sigh of despair she called upon her made-up snake companion who slithered at her feet in the lonely walk. "It isn't fair –and I do not like this one bit.” She was pouting like a child who wanted a specific toy in a store and the parental figures declined the plea so a tantrum followed suit. The rattling toy attached to the tail of the snake trilled in reply, a hissing sigh rolled from the forked tongue of his, serpent eyes would roll if possible. Aeneas sensed her frustration – feeling lackluster. Oh what to do, what to do, what to do to pique her impish nature? The birds had chattered their gossiping behavior, listening so carefully, perhaps something or someone will come to mind. 

He would stop abruptly only for a wry grin to tug at his scaly face, nodding his head in agreement. Knowledge exchanged to the woman, ears swiveled with her curiosity finally piqued. "I've heard of him.” she cooed. Abnormally long tail flicked in the air with imp-like tease. Small black paws picked up once again before easing her gait as she neared her location. This place hummed with magics and stories manifested of places unknown – untold. “I hear he's mad.” the rattlesnake chuckled, although in reality it was Aniette who spoke for the made-up creature; "He sounds like fun.” Aniette mused in mimicking tone of her fake serpent companion. Aniette wasn't exactly sure if she would find her company here – yet she felt compelled to search nevertheless. It wouldn't hurt to try, right? She wanted to play. and she sought the blind man of which the birds clamor about. "I seek you vagabond – I want to play.” she chimed so devilishly. Her tail swished once, twice, before she seated herself- waiting in patience.
Messages In This Thread
teasing the blind - by Aniette - January 24, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: teasing the blind - by Jackal - January 24, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: teasing the blind - by Aniette - January 25, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: teasing the blind - by Jackal - January 25, 2017, 06:20 PM