Stone Circle it's a nice place you've got here
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was quickly getting possessive of Valette, and he hated having her out of his sight. He had done patrols late in the night, and should have been sleeping this early morning, but the loss of Valette's heat from the den would not allow him to slumber any longer. Instead, he followed her scent, needing to be near her. Maybe a part of him hoped his affections and attention would spur her body into its cycle. 

He came upon her, and a new recruit. As he approached her backside, he attempted to give it a nibble, grinning mischievously at her as he came to stand beside her. His gaze turned, then, to the new member of the pack. This one had been approved by Valette, he knew, but he hadn't realized she was so small. Like, incredibly small. Was she a pup? If so, where were her parents? But, his nose picked up quickly the smell of her leaking teets, and it was not something he could ignore. Do you have pups? he asked abruptly. It was probably rude of him not to introduce himself, but he felt there was a more important subject at hand. He glanced to Valette, wondering if she had an answer, too.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Mara Susi - January 26, 2017, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 28, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - January 29, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Mara Susi - January 29, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 29, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2017, 06:31 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - February 01, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - February 26, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - March 04, 2017, 03:58 PM