Stone Circle Brother, bring me home
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He smiled at her compliment. Thank you, he said softly. Some days, he did feel like such a good wolf. There were things he had done that many didn't agree with, but he had done them with the right motives. At least, in his eyes he had. And, at the end of the day, he had to live with himself and the choices that he made.

It was interesting to hear someone talk about his style of forgiveness. There seemed to be a line, somewhere, between what he could forgive and what he couldn't. Some departures hurt more than others; some were simply unforgivable, no matter how much he wanted to. He was glad he could put aside his hurt feelings, however, and accept Krypton back into the family—not that she was ever not part of the family. He seemed strengthened from her support, and he had missed that.

Speaking of your journey, he began. What happened on yours? The question was asked gently, his voice soft and curious. He wondered if she met up with her family and, if so, what happened.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - December 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 02, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - February 01, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - February 15, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:26 PM