I used to whisper to the children
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
For a while, Kaname had been tracking a deer herd that roamed through Silvertip territory. They never stayed on the land for long and often wandered back onto neutral grounds, usually on the Kintla Flatlands. He didn't blame them; the land was filled with fresh, healthy sprigs of grass, perfect to feed the new fawns that wobbled about the earth. He did not take one of them for his hunt, not this time. For today's hunt, he took an aging buck that somehow lived through winter and was graced with the herd's "protection". In his prime, the buck must have been a magnificent beast: he had broad shoulders and hind legs to help with fighting and a thick neck to support large antlers. But, the great must fall.

He had successfully dragged the carcass close to pack territory, near the forest. As old as he was, the buck was still big as hell. Kaname was strong, but he did not have brute strength. The dark wolf dropped the buck onto the border, panting heavily. His ice blue eyes searched around for any signs of a packmate, his nose sniffed for any recent scent marks. Soon enough, he got a scent. It was a male, someone of his pack he did not meet yet. The assassin trotted over to the scent and was soon rewarded with the sight of a big, chocolate brown wolf with almost glowing red eyes sneaking through the forest. He barked to alert the male, then walked closer. "Hey. Do you mind helping me with something?"
Messages In This Thread
I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 03, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 04, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 06, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 06, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 10, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 10, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 14, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 14, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Kaname - June 18, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: I used to whisper to the children - by Sitri - June 25, 2014, 03:36 PM