Stone Circle it's a nice place you've got here
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She admitted that she did, in fact, have pups, but left them with a sister. But, she didn't explain why. Valette spoke the question he, too, had, and he waited for an answer. Amber's leaving was so fresh to him, and he wasn't sure he could understand any reason why a mother would willingly leave her pups. Althaia had risked her life to save her children, and here was a female in front of him that had left hers. It didn't sit well with him. Was this just a pit stop before she went back? How could she not go back to them?

Mara Susi showed up then, and Steady gave her a nod in greeting, but the majority of his attention remained on Akuti, waiting for an answer. This wasn't something he was going to let go easily, unless she came up with a damn good excuse that left him feeling better about the situation.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Mara Susi - January 26, 2017, 09:05 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 28, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - January 29, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Mara Susi - January 29, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - January 29, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2017, 06:31 AM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Steady - February 01, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by Bhediya - February 26, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: it's a nice place you've got here - by RIP Valette - March 04, 2017, 03:58 PM