Swiftcurrent Creek I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad.
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
Permission granted to PP Mazatl

His eyes harden at the pale astuteness of the Arctic wolf, watching every emotion that flickered through his face. Behind him he could feel Mazatl, his baietel, curling up against him, hunkering away from the larger white wolf. He resists the urge to turn his back on the wolf and comfort him, focusing on the eventual relaxing of the pale wolf's muscles. Once he feels safe, the strigoi wraps his body around Mazatl as best he could, placing his chin on top of the brown, deer-like wolf's head, amethyst eyes narrowed at the other hunter.

I was already planning on moving him there, He gently licks Mazatl's fur absentmindedly between sentences. We were detouring to hunt when you barged in, He adds a gentle snarl to the end of his words, further emphasizing his distrust of the other male. His ears perked slightly at the male's words, and he inclines his head towards him. Winter is already here, He states plainly.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - December 28, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Mazatl - January 01, 2017, 03:37 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - January 03, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - January 06, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - January 22, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - January 22, 2017, 04:07 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - January 28, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - January 30, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - February 05, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - February 06, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Mazatl - February 11, 2017, 02:06 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - February 18, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Athanasius - February 19, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Mazatl - February 24, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: I ain't happy; I'm feeling glad. - by Bane - March 03, 2017, 06:40 PM