Ravensblood Forest pale sun rising
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
again i apologize for the wait & also for the absolute crap quality of this post. :-(

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo gave a slight nod — like a gentleman’s tip of his hat — in acknowledgment to the bow of her head. “Olive,” The gangster returned her name with a soft twitch of his lips upwards into a ghost of a smile. “May I steal some of your time?” Though it was not truly poised to her as a question. What he had to speak to her with, what he had to ask of her was important and Ceannasach, in true mobster fashion, had no intentions of taking “no” as for an answer. “I have something important I would like to discuss with you.” He added shortly after. Of course, as for the position she could tell him no: Arturo certainly didn’t want to force anyone’s paw into a leading position. Especially one as important to him and Teaghlaigh as the Red Herring’s. “You know that Furiosa’s death has left me down a co-leader as well as a Red Herring,” Arturo cut straight to the point, not wanting to dither around, especially if she did genuinely have somewhere to be. “The Póilín title does not necessarily come tied to the red herring title but I trust you Olive, I trust your opinions, your advice and your loyalty to me …to the Family. Would becoming my second in command be something you are interested in?” One thing at a time, Arturo decided. If (and only if) she accepted the Póilín position then they could speak more in depth about the possibility of re-instating the Red Herring protocol.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
pale sun rising - by Olive - January 12, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 21, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - January 21, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - January 30, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 03, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: pale sun rising - by Arturo - February 05, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: pale sun rising - by Olive - February 06, 2017, 09:43 PM