Alpine Lake Don't Say Goodbye
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The grin slid across his face again, and she frowned deeply as laughter began to errupt from her friend. This was the farthest gone she had ever seen him. Was this how he was before he met Malice? She sat quitely as the laughter bounced off the bright snow and the lake near them, the contrast of the brightness of the day to the sound unsettling in a way she couldn't put to words. She listened to the voice, face impassive now, with only a small furrow of her brow to betray her emotions.

Finally her answer came, though not from the side she hoped for. Suddenly, it all came flooding back. She remembered the night that he had snapped at her, and how he had cried bitterly before that. How he had sobbed onto her shoulder and admitted he had raped a female. Suddenly, the laughter stopped and stillness settled back over the area. Pyx glanced down, understanding now why the cruelty had been shown to her friend. He was lucky, she thought, that the pack had not killed him. But would death be worse than this? What would Judas have wished for? His control was broken, gone. He now walked side-by-side with the creature that shared his body.

She glanced back up to him as he spoke to her, and she felt the sadness gathering in her eyes. "I missed you too, Judas. I still do, even standing here." She missed how he had been before. "Even knowing it would help that thing in there with you, I would still try to heal your eye, Judas. If you would let me. Perhaps he deserved that, but you didn't." But she pressed no further. She couldn't force him to let her heal him, she couldn't trust the other side enough not to attack her, even if it said it wouldn't. "Where will you go? What will you do?" Alarm entered her voice. Was he truly giving into this? Was he giving up? Was this the last time?
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 27, 2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 28, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Pyx - January 28, 2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 28, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Pyx - January 28, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 28, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Pyx - January 30, 2017, 06:55 PM