Alpine Lake Don't Say Goodbye
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
This is such a bittersweet ending

Judas looked into her eyes. That sadness, it touched their heart. But they both knew it would be gone quickly, they were always chaning on a whim. Judas sighed. They knew their luck was running out. That was plain toJudas. The way they were going, they were only digging their grave further and further. There was a tightness growing around their heart. "I know. But I don't need it healed." Judas' emotionless voice, and the own look of despair in the single eye would have been plain enough to tell. The beast inside calmed. Despite how each side hated the other, they both shared respect to Pyx. She was brave, she stood for both sides. That earned enough respect to calm it.

"I might not care about myself...but you, you were kind to us. When no one else was, you stood up for us. That is why I have come to you, one last time...To say goodbye...But also thank you." A light smiled appeared instead of a grin this time. It was too late to go back, but he wished that it hadn't been. He wished he could have stayed. Instead, he damned himself to this life. 

"I...I can't say that...Please Pyx, don't come looking for us." Neither side could hold on for any longer against the emotions they felt. So they turned away, and began to walk off.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 27, 2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 28, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Pyx - January 28, 2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 28, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Pyx - January 28, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 28, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Pyx - January 30, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Don't Say Goodbye - by Judas - January 30, 2017, 07:19 PM