Stone Circle a fraction of your smile
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
no problem :D

The large female who'd first greeted her turned out to be very kind, which Phiipa was grateful for. She was surprised when she said that Phiipa was the third female to show up at the border, it made the girl wonder how many wolves made up this pack's ranks. She nodded respectfully when the other female introduced herself as Krypton. She'd never heard a name like it, but it was pretty. When Krypton started to talk about Easthollow, Phiipa's face lit up. This pack sounded great! How lucky she was to have chosen this one out of the many she'd skirted around.

Before Phiipa could answer Krypton's question about her skill set, she was joined by two more females. One of which who was a lower rank than Krypton, and one who introduced herself as the alpha. By the way the two other females positioned them self around the dark furred alpha, Phiipa assumed that ranking was quite important to this family. Thus she bowed herself lower, to show respect for this alpha. She looked up slightly, her tail had gone into a rhythmic pace, swishing behind her.

Its nice to meet you both, my name is Phiipa Derian. As Krypton said, I came here searching for a new family. As for my skills- I am a good hunter. I have some knowledge of herbs and I am good with pups. I also enjoy telling stories, in fact I was hoping to be a historian some day. She said cheerfully, proud of her future aspirations. Phiipa had always been intrigued with the past, and the future. She thought it was important not to forget who and what had been lost, and to carry their legacy on. She still remembered her own grandparents, who she'd only know for the first five months of her life.
Messages In This Thread
a fraction of your smile - by Phiipa - January 29, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Krypton - January 29, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Phiipa - January 29, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Mara Susi - January 29, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2017, 06:16 AM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Krypton - February 01, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Phiipa - February 01, 2017, 07:15 AM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Mara Susi - February 01, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2017, 07:01 AM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Krypton - February 03, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Phiipa - February 04, 2017, 07:10 AM